At the IT Support Hub, the in depth and varied skills of our engineers means that we can provide specialist support to a range of products, whether this be under a maintenance agreement or initial consultancy. Are you getting the most from your current software, or are you even using the right software for your company's requirements?
We can help provide on-going support and development to your current software, and are specialists in Recruitment and Manufacturing Software. We have access to over 1500 new software products, and also being partnered to some software manufacturer's means we can get the software you require all at competitive prices. Also providing a bespoke service for customers who require unique packages for their business, with on-going support and development.
- Microsoft Server / Small Business Server 2012 / 2011/ 2008 /2003 / 2000
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 / 2008 / 2003 / 2000 / 5.5 Configuration
- Office 365
- Symantec Messagelabs Systems
- ADSL / Fibre / EFM / Leased Line Configuration
- Anti Virus solutions
- Mail Services Configuration
- Proxy Server / Firewall Configuration
- Microsoft SQL Server Configuration
- Back Up Configuration & Disaster Recovery Support
- Terminal Services / Remote Access via Dial Up or Leased Line
- Support for 3rd party software issues
- Training (On Site and Off Site)
- Recruitment Software Specialists- we currently support on a daily basis:
RDB Pro, Microdec Profile, Fortuna Paloma, Bond Adapt and Trisys Chameleon
- Manufacturing Software Specialists - K3 Smartvision & Sigma, Microsoft CRM Solutions, CAD.
- Accounts Packages, Sage, Tempest, Earnie plus many more